Monday, April 13, 2009

Zeta Gundam


Unable to sleep last night, I reworked on it's face a bit, he looks bit more handsome than the previous version. it's a start, this will take a long, long, long time to get done.

I have been wanting to build this one for the longest time, bought the MG model kit and built it, thinking that could, and eventually did, help me understand the inner-working of this beautiful and mind bogglingly complicated machine, mainly due to its modular design which allows it to separate into 4 parts/modules, each transformable into a different mode, and combine into the double zeta and G fortress.
This is definitely a challenge, this is going to be way more difficult than anything I have ever attempted thus far, I don't know how long it is going to take me to finally finish with it, as I have only started with the feet.
I finished modeling the head a year ago but just now realized that I am not happy with the result so I will redo that.
Basically at this point I don't have much to go on on this one.

No comments: